Casing covers or cast aluminum logs suitable for installation indoors
Watertight aluminum casing covers in refillable and smooth format.
Usually used as Anti-odor, they prevent leakage of liquids, protect electrical connections, etc … by fixing with screws + vulcanized EPDM rubber gasket.
Available in sizes from 200 x 200 to 1000 x 1000 mm in smooth or solderable format.
Recommended for installation in markets, industrial pavilions, garages, commercial premises, restaurants with industrial kitchens, etc …
Aluminum has physical properties that withstand corrosion with total guarantee.
*It is not the same with materials such as galvanizing or pvc that are oxidized, broken, etc … Well by the manufacturing process where welding (galvanized) and the properties of the material itself or by the quality of own material , Being in this case both contaminants.
Physical properties of aluminum:
- Aluminum is a chemical element, with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a non-ferromagnetic metal.
- It is the third most common element found in the terrestrial crust.
- Aluminum compounds make up 8% of the earth’s crust and are present in most rocks, vegetation and animals.
- In the natural state it is found in many silicates (feldspar, plagioclase and micas).
- As the metal is extracted only from the mineral known as bauxite, it is first processed into alumina by the Bayer process and then metal aluminum by electrolysis.
- This metal has a combination of properties that make it very useful in materials engineering, such as its low density (2700 kg / m³) and its high resistance to corrosion.
- Suitable alloys can significantly increase their mechanical strength (up to 690 MPa).
- It is a good conductor of electricity and heat, it is easily machined and very cheap.
- For all this, since the middle of the XX century, the metal most used after steel.